At Kevin Bills Photography we are excited to be using the latest technology in aerial photography. We now own a sophisticated, purpose built machine built for these requirements. Our drone offers some unique points of difference in the following ways:
- Kevin is qualified to fly and operates the Drone under all CAA rules and regulations.
- The Drone has legally set to 120m (400ft) maximum flying height; however if we need to go higher a permit is required under CAA regulations.
- We see what the camera sees from ground level.
- A high spec camera is attached to a 6 engine air frame.
- The Drone has a safety recovery parachute system on board.
- It has auto hover and auto pilot modes and will auto return and land for added safety.
- We will only operate the drone once we have clearance from the control tower from our local airport.
- We will only fly in the correct weather conditions and fly from a coned off safety area.
Already we have had many inquiries about Drone work and are confident of the creative edge these photographs can bring to your business. Talk to us today about organising a quote for you.