At Kevin Bills Media we are excited to be using the latest DJI Phantom 4 pro UAVS.
– Kevin and Alistair fly and operate under all CAA rules and regulations
– Our UAVS are legally set to a 120m (400ft) maximum flying height, or lower depending on the area we are operating from.
– We can only fly to the height approved and will not exceed this.
– If operating within 4km of an airport we will only operate the drone once we have clearance from the control tower.
– We will only fly in the correct weather conditions.
– We require a minimum of 3 days to log our flights.